Friday, November 19, 2010

30 days of photos... Day 15


A picture of something I want to do before I die. (Image from: http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/FromAir.html)


No, I don't want to fly in a bush plane... I've done that more than a few times over the last two or so years. However, I think it would be so cool to get my pilot's license. I am not sure where this interest comes from- I used to tell my grandparents that I would have my own plane when I was very young. But I think I just have a curiosity of how aviation works, and I would love to know the ins and outs of how to fly a plane.

Unfortunately, there are no opportunities to get a pilot's license in Tuk. I think the closest places with flight schools are Whitehorse, Yellowknife, and maybe Hay River. Eventually I'll figure something out. Doesn't help that one of our university classmates is working on her pilot's license, which is making me jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment