Today there were games at the baseball field, and Deon and I went for a walk out to the point and down the spit. The weather was a balmy 12.7 degrees today in Tuk, so it was a great time to give our legs a little dip in the Arctic Ocean. Then, while on the beach some local people asked us to sit down and have a cup of tea, fresh off the campfire with them.
There were lots of fish remains on the beach, indicating that we should definitely return with the fishing pole this weekend. Deon also happened upon an abandoned fishing pole lying in the water just on the shore, so he's going to fix it up for me so I can fish along with him next time.
Happy Canada Day from the top of the world!
Wish all Canadians a very Happy Canada Day. Happy blogging my dear friend and God Bless You always. By the way, I'm a catholic.
ReplyDeletePretty photos! Looks like a beautiful day up there.
ReplyDelete