Friday, March 5, 2010

Our little helper...

So Deon and Barry went to check the mail today during work, and when they got back, Deon came into my office and asked if I could come hold the door open for him. I was wondering if maybe we had received a big package (maybe I forgot I ordered something online?)... When I went outside, there were Barry and Deon ready to carry a dishwasher upstairs. A DISHWASHER!!! Deon found one on sale at the Northern (does that ever happen? it must have been a sign!)... So he snatched it up, and he and Barry trucked it home.

So now Deon has a little helper... one that will do our dishes for us. This makes us both very happy (especially Deon, since he does the dishes, because I cook), because although there are only two of us, our kitchen usually looks like we've fed an army.



Now... if only Deon could find a machine that folds laundry the next time he goes to the Northern! I kid, the dishwasher will give me that much more time to work on my landry folding skills, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment