Here is how it turned out (the edges have yet to be trimmed). I will be looking for the perfect frames for them when I am home. I have also ordered three more patterns: ice fishing, dogsledding and blanket toss, to keep me busy throughout the winter. I'll just have to let my needle-holding finger recover from this one first!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Finally finished my stitchin'... for now!
I finished my second "Seriously Northern" felt wallhanging the other night. This one was of three happy looking muskox and a northerner in front of the northern lights. It will go nicely with the igloo one I completed a few months ago.
Here is how it turned out (the edges have yet to be trimmed). I will be looking for the perfect frames for them when I am home. I have also ordered three more patterns: ice fishing, dogsledding and blanket toss, to keep me busy throughout the winter. I'll just have to let my needle-holding finger recover from this one first!

Here is how it turned out (the edges have yet to be trimmed). I will be looking for the perfect frames for them when I am home. I have also ordered three more patterns: ice fishing, dogsledding and blanket toss, to keep me busy throughout the winter. I'll just have to let my needle-holding finger recover from this one first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment