Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A follow up to my tip of the day...

WARNING: This post is not for the faint of heart. Also, I'm hiding the picture so that only those who want to see it can do so, at their own discretion.

For those of you who wondered what cooking a polar bear head on your stove looks like, and how it works... here's a picture of the sucker in our (relatively new) pot, on the stove. Click HERE if you'd like to see.

This kat describes it best:



As an update on the whole "PB" situation:
-The PB head is in an undisclosed location, with its flesh being decomposed by Arctic insects (ok- lets be honest, they're maggots. but I really can't stand the word maggots. I'm shuddering typing the word.)

-A PB rug is the answer to the guessing game I put forward to my readers in February. I just got an email today from the taxidermist saying that the rug is "almost ready," so we should expect to receive it in the next month or so, I'd think. Where to put it, where to put it...

1 comment: