I found this picture when going through our photos from this summer and fall. I forgot to post it at the time... I'm going to post this pic as a link, for those who are faint of heart. This was taken during the summer when a beluga washed up on shore (not far from where we like to swim on "warm" summer nights). Do I look somewhat grossed out?
At any rate it looks the way it does because it must have died and washed up on shore, after tumbling along the bottom of the ocean where its skin became all roughed up, as you can see in the picture. The other side of the beluga was pretty smooth, and as you'd expect a beluga's skin to be.
Why did I touch it? It's just one of those things that had to be done... like the time I opened the van's door when my mom was driving at 80km/hr. I just couldn't resist!
Anyway click HERE to see the picture!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment