And here's another one that I had for sale at a bake sale. It is using the Wilton giant cupcake pan. It's actually not that giant though... and it needs more like 1.5 cake mixes to make a big cupcake, so I'm not that impressed with it!
Friday, March 11, 2011
I guess I forgot this one too...
This is a Super Mario cake that I did for a 4 year old. It's loosely based on Barry and Patrice's wedding cake, but a lot simpler, considering it is just for a child's birthday.


And here's another one that I had for sale at a bake sale. It is using the Wilton giant cupcake pan. It's actually not that giant though... and it needs more like 1.5 cake mixes to make a big cupcake, so I'm not that impressed with it!
And here's another one that I had for sale at a bake sale. It is using the Wilton giant cupcake pan. It's actually not that giant though... and it needs more like 1.5 cake mixes to make a big cupcake, so I'm not that impressed with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment