Monday, January 17, 2011

A better late than never Happy New Year!

Well I'm back in Tuk after nearly a month down south for the ArcticNet conference in Ottawa, and then some good old vacation time with family and friends. As I mentioned, the first part of the holidays I spent in Ottawa attending a conference, but in my off time, spent time dining, shopping, swimming, touring around, and eating some more with my Mom, who came to stay with me at the Westin. We had a great time, and it was nice to spend time together away from home.

Then I spent some time at home, visiting family and friends, and preparing for Christmas. I had a great time being away from work, and doing all things that aren't work related!

Then Deon proposed. And I said yes.


(This picture is actually from New Years Eve, not the proposal day.)


And then we went back to Tuk after the New Year!

So a very late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment