Over in Ulu we had a good time, we ended up renting ATVs to take out one day, and tried to do some fishing. There are a lot of Arctic char around there, but they've all gone inland for the winter, so we didn't end up catching any. But, we still had fun driving around offroad on the ATVs, and "inspecting" some of the land. We also climbed some rocks, although Deon was more adventurous with that than I was... I was sick while we were there with some sort of sore throat and runny nose, so wasn't in the best of spirits. But, I still had a good time when I got to act as the shuttle ATV up and down the mountain beside the town. Since I was the lightest one in the party... I became the "taxi driver." I also managed to drive a standard ATV, which, having never driven standard before, I was impressed!
At any rate, here are the cakes from the last two weeks:
The angel food and dream whip cake with kiwis that an 11 year old begged me to do- I told her to go ask her mom first, so she didn't get in trouble. I ended up making two of them, and the mom was pleased!
The last minute spiderman cake for 3 year old Mickey.
Purple buttercream roses cake, the picture doesn't really do it justice.
Another iPod cake. I made one last year, and since then I've had several requests for iPod cakes... I was unable to do the others due to travel, but I was available to do this one. Not my favourite cakes to do, because the band logos are tricky, and they never look very good!
These are amazing, as usual.
ReplyDelete