So it's getting cold, (-20C yesterday without the windchill), and I am noticing more and more people wearing their "parkey"s as they call them here. A few people have suggested that I should have some real fur on my parka, since mine is fake, and matted... So I decided to go for it! Last week at northern, Tina and I picked out an Arctic fox pelt, and this weekend she took the time to sew it onto my parka- in exchange for a cake.
Here are some before/after pictures. As you can see, the fur will provide a lot more protection to my cheeks and face on those extremely windy days. It also has a nice contrast to my black jacket!
Before
After

And a shot of my whole parka plus my monster -100C winter boots to reassure mom and grams that I will be plenty warm this winter!!

What do you think??
No comments:
Post a Comment