Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The weather in Tuk today will be... a seductive young lady?

I logged onto CBC North to check out what the weather will be tomorrow, and hence my chances of getting back into Tuk. Not good... but on a side note, the current weather is depicted by a young lady's picture. I'm sad that I'm not in Tuk to experience this unique phenomenon!



On another note, we're off to Toronto and Ontario for vacation in a week's time, and next Saturday is operation find a wedding dress! Other than the fact that I'm a little confused as to what type of dress I'd like, the other hard part about planning a wedding from Tuk is the fact that finding a wedding dress is pretty much a one-shot deal. I must find a dress this trip, so that in December I can do the fittings, and in May I can wear it for the wedding. Eep!

I've got an appointment at a place called "The Bride's Project" which is in Toronto. It's a nice concept, wherein they collect donations from recent brides, or bridal boutiques, and sell the new or gently used dresses and all of the profits go to cancer related causes. You can check out their website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment