Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heavy Metal Birthday Cake...

B asked me to make a cake for P for her birthday last weekend, and gave me free reign on what to create. I know that her favourite band is Rammstein, which is a heavy metal German band, and that she loves all things German. So the outcome was a two layered Rammstein cake, with a bit of a girly flair with the silver balls and cursive writing. The cake itself says "Happy Birthday" in German. Oh, and there's a little fondant Nugget sitting by the cake, for good measure.

1 comment:

  1. emily, when you both, if you do, return to toronto, will you think about opening a birthday cake shop..???. I wished I had had a bit of it..... well done... did they say to you a very ... superb thanks and xxx. ? i hope they did.''' adios. emp.

    ReplyDelete