Anyway, here are some pics:
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Wedding Cake
Here's the much anticipated wedding cake that I was working on for this weekend. I'm about 70% happy with it- the fondant was acting up a bit, and of course, it was a rather warm day in Tuk (honestly, how often does that happen in August), so the buttercream flowers weren't really cooperating either. The cake was picked up by some of the members of the bridal party, so I hope it made it to Kitti Hall in one piece. I'll feel better about it once I hear from the bride, and whether she liked the results or not. Using dark colours on white is hard- the burgundy fondant kept leaving little pink marks here and there. UGH!
Anyway, here are some pics:

Anyway, here are some pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GORGEOUS.
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing cakes....every northern community should have a 'cake boss'!!!:)
ReplyDelete